Posted Sept 14, 2017
70 Lyman Street Holyoke, MA 01040
Founded in 1971, OneHolyoke CDC is a private nonprofit organization dedicated to improving housing for low-and-moderate-income Holyoke residents. Since its establishment, the organization has created over 160 new homes in the Flats, Churchill and South Holyoke neighborhoods, rehabilitated hundreds of apartments and provided thousands of home improvement grants to homeowners through the Neighborhood Improvement Program
OneHolyoke is proud to announce the creation of a Resident Service Coordinator Position. 20 hours M-F $18.00 hour. This is a non benefited position but may in the future.
Candidates for this position would ideally have a degree in Social Work, Gerontology, Counseling or a related specialty or 5+ years of relevant work experience. The ideal candidate will have experience with affordable housing and be bilingual English/Spanish.
Responsibilities & Duties may include:
• Provide referral services to residents needing assistance to maintain independence and promote self sufficiency
• Create and maintain resident files, develop resource directory.
• Completes required documentation in a timely manner.
• Develop relationships with agencies and providers in the community.
• Works with residents who have been identified with lease violations and in jeopardy of eviction.
Send resume and cover letter to:
70 Lyman Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
ATTN: Billie Jones
email: Billie Jones
No calls please